The Windermere Hotel & Brasserie.
142/144 Warwick Way, Victoria, London SW1V 4JE
The hotel is located on Warwick Way, at the corners of Alderney Street and Winchester Street.
The Windermere is easily accessible and is close to transport routes such as buses, coaches, trains and the Underground. Parking is available nearby.
• Victoria Station is the closest station
(railway, Underground, buses & coaches); 0.5 mile
• Taxis are available at the station.
• The hotel is 5-10 minutes walk from the station.
• Other bus stops in the area: Sutherland Street/Ebury Bridge
(3 mins walk) - no. C10; Wilton Road (5 mins walk) - no. 24;
Pimlico Road (5 mins walk) - nos. 11 & C1; (all buses run
frequently according to the Transport for London timetable).
• We are able to book you a private transfer/taxi on request.
• A public car park is located in Winchester Street (adjacent to
the hotel). Reservations are not necessary as we are located in
a residential area. The car park is a secure 24-hour
underground car park (2 levels, no stairs). The car park is well
lit, and street lighting illuminates the entrance/exit.
There is a downward ramp to get into the car park from
• Limited parking is also available on the streets around
• Passengers can be dropped off in front of the building.